In recent years Seametrics flow measurement has become a leading manufacturer of electromagnetic meters (mag meters) in a variety of designs suitable to a wide range of applications. These include insertion, spool, and low-flow chemical-resistant mag meters.
Magmeters are designed to measure the flow of fluids with conductivity greater than 20 micro Siemens. For best accuracy, the conductivity of the fluid as it passes through the meter must remain uniform. Wide variations in conductivity result in “noise” or jumpy readings, resulting in inaccurate flow rates and totals.
In control applications such as PLCs, motor drives, some injection pumps, 4-20 mA converters and other devices, a frequency proportional to flow rate (rather than a pulse output which relates to volume) is usually required. For compatibility with these devices, a High Frequency output (0-150 Hz at full flow) is available.
You can instal a Seametrics EX215 stainless hot-tap insertion magmeter with bidirectional sensor in a 42” pipe supplying water to the hydrogenerator. The meter is housed in an underground vault, and the sensor measures forward flow to the generator and reverse flow when, with changing system demands, booster pumps send water out to other distribution zones. This meter replaced a competitor’s aging full bore magmeter.
Why must chose the Seametrics Insertion Magmeter ??
- “No moving parts” It means it is suitable for water that much dirt
- Insertion Seametric Flow Meter is very simple and Cost down Installation
- Low cost maintenance can less down time equipment
- More cheap dipenad on Full bore size magmeter
- The hot-tap installation saves significant excavation and downtime costs.
- Can be installed in a large pipe up to 48 "
Kind Of Insertion Magmeter :